Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tommy Lasorda Joins the Precious Smiles Family


I had a real problem today.  I was supposed to go to a big dinner with a lot of baseball executives in Miami, and of course I had a dental emergency.  I looked all around Miami for a good dentist, but it was 3:30 and they had all left for the day.

Out of nowhere I get a call from Dr. Mereos.  He told me that although he was out for the day that his lovely and wonderful assistant, Norma, would be waiting for me in their office.

When I got there Norma was wonderful.  She sat me down, took a look at the problem, and assured me that I had nothing to worry about and that she would take care of me.

She did an outstanding job!

She fixed me up and got me off to my dinner.

I will be forever grateful to Norma and Dr. Mereos, and they know that when the Dodgers come to Miami to play the Marlins they will be there to watch the games.

Thank you Norma.  Thank you Dr. Mereos.

-Tommy Lasorda

From http://tommy.mlblogs.com/archives/2010/12/precious_smiles.html


For more information about cosmetic dentistry please visit http://www.precioussmiles.com/.

3 comments:

  1. Ita a really great Blog. Smile is really precious and so precious are our teeth. A home-based cure for tonsil stones will consist of brushing your teeth and flossing every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you have selected a family dentist in Northampton MA, remember to schedule an initial consultation. During your initial visit, take note of how friendly and helpful the staff members are. Ask about services offered, types of services, costs, and payment options. If possible, try to schedule a walk-through with the dentist prior to scheduling your first appointment. This will give you an opportunity to get to know the dental practice before signing up for services.
    Dental appointment Northampton

    ReplyDelete