Friday, December 26, 2014

Start The New Year With A Bright Smile - Benefits of Dental In-office Whitening from Miami Beach Dentist

Start the New Year with a bright smile. There are several safe options for dental tooth whitening. Depending on the bleaching treatment selected, some are performed in the dental office using an in-office bleaching system such as in-office one-hour bleaching. These methods lighten teeth instantly.

The same results may be obtained more economically through dentist-supervised at home
bleaching, but take longer to achieve. Some bleaching systems, which bleach
your teeth while you sleep, work in 10 to 14 days (or more accurately nights)! Others
bleach your teeth from two to four hours a day requiring three to six weeks to complete.

Also it's important to know that certain types of stain respond better to different types of
whitening materials. In such cases, your dentist may recommend one method over the
other.

Start the year off with a bright smile. You can make an appointment with our cosmetic dentist by calling our friendly staff at (305) 532-9114 or by visiting www.precioussmiles.com. Please don't hesitate to contact Precious Smiles if you have any questions about cosmetic dentistry.

 

Precious Smiles Cosmetic Dentistry Center -Miami Beach
http://www.precioussmiles.com
(305) 532-9114
1315 Alton Rd.
Miami Beach, Fl 33139

 




 

2 comments:

  1. I've been considering getting a teeth whitening treatment done. I'm a little hesitant because I've heard that whitening your teeth can remove enamel permanently. On the other hand, I would really like to have nice looking teeth for my wedding day. Do you know if whitening teeth can be harmful?

    http://www.gregutechtdds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get my teeth bleached. It seems like everyone has a really white smile except for me. It would give me more confidence knowing that my teeth are white. I would probably smile more than I do right now. http://www.greenbrierfamilydental.com/cosmetic-dentistry/

    ReplyDelete